Where every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of FarmhouseMagz, we do not warrant its completeness, quality and accuracy, nor can we guarantee that it is up-to-date. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of, or reliance on, the contents of FarmhouseMagz. The respective owners are exclusively responsible for external websites. FarmhouseMagz accepts no liability of the content of external links.
All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). FarmhouseMagz does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. FarmhouseMagz does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on FarmhouseMagz are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In addition, to the best of FarmhouseMagzknowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/news reporting/educational purposes only.
We respect DMCA takedowns from all publishers/copyright holders reach out to us and expect a response and content removal within 24 hours.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent by email to: email@example.com
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to FarmhouseMagz is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send takedown requests to: contact-usMarch 9, 2020